If you’re experiencing problems with your Activity, get quick help here.
Has your Activity stopped automatically? Did you receive an error message? If so, please check our most frequent Error Messages to see how to easily resolve your issue.
Otherwise, please adjust your Settings so that there will be more media your IGplan can interact with.
If you’re using strict Targeting, especially in conjunction with multiple Filters, you are severely limiting the number of media your IGplan account can interact with, which is usually the cause of slow Activity.
We do recommend the following Settings for users experiencing issues with their Activity:
- Set Media Age to 1 week
- Do not use any Min/Max Filters
- If you’re using Comments, add 15+ generic, short, and non-spammy comments
Additionally, please check your Targeting. It is crucial to use popular Tags, Usernames, and/or Locations in your Targeting. It’s up to you to research the most popular options for your account. Read more strategies for Optimizing your IGplan.
If Unfollowing isn’t working, you should check your Unfollow Settings.
First, you may already have unfollowed all of the users that were followed by IGplan.
Second, if your unfollow timer is set to 12 hours or more, there may not be users who have been followed recently enough to be unfollowed. This will make it appear as though your Unfollowing is not working, but it will be related to your settings and not an error occuring in our software.
If you’ve selected any of the following under Targeting, you’ll need to scroll down and add usernames.
These targeting options target usernames. So, scroll down and add some usernames of popular accounts in your niche with high engagement rates.
Please read our Recommended Settings for New Users. This also applies to any new username you add to your Dashboard.
Unfortunately, there are many spammers and inappropriate accounts on Instagram. Even Instagram cannot delete them as fast as they appear.
However, you can fight inappropriate content using IGplan and all the variety of the settings we offer.
First, check your Hashtags and find which hashtags and locations contain inappropriate content. Use the User profile filter under Filters to automatically avoid spam accounts. Additionally, use Blacklists for hashtags/usernames/keywords that you want to avoid.
If you get the “Feedback Required” error on any of the activities on your dashboard (Follow, Like, Comment, Unfollow), please review this section in order to resolve the issue.
The most common reason that triggers the Feedback Required error, is running activities too fast.
The Instagram Feedback Required error is one of the most common errors you can easily encounter when using Instagram either manually or when using an automation tool like IGplan.
The Feedback Required error is usually caused by the following:
- Targeted account error
- Performing activities too fast
- Targeted hashtags are banned
- Posting spammy comments
The above reasons are just a few among the possible causes of this issue, however, they are the most common reasons.
1. Targeted account error: You can encounter the Feedback Required error when there is an issue with the account you’re trying to interact with. This could be as a result of privacy settings or because the user has decided to block your account.
In this case, you can simply ignore the Feedback Required error as you won’t encounter issues when you move on to the next targeted account.
2. Performing Activities too fast: If you perform tasks too fast or you have hit the Instagram limits of your account, you are bound to face this error also. There is a set limit for performing various tasks on Instagram such as Likes, Comments, Follow, Unfollow, and Like + Follow.
For new accounts, the limit is low compared to old and trusted accounts. Although we have set a safe limit for IGplan according to our trusted research, some users might still face the InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback Required when they’re hitting the limit to avoid getting the account banned.
3. Targeted Hashtags are Blacklisted: Sometimes, the issue might not be with your account or your activity, it could be your target. Instagram constantly bans hashtags that have been abused, if you include such hashtags in your targeted hashtags, then you might encounter this error.
4. Posting Spammy Comments: If you post comments that Instagram suspects to be spam, you might be stopped from performing this task and the action required error might come up.
This is why we always advise IGplan users to use a variety of different text and emojis in their Comments and DMs.
Solution to the Instagram Feedback Required Error
Note: For new Instagram accounts, errors like this do occur if you have not verified your account, especially with a mobile number AND if you’ve not used the account on the official Instagram mobile app. In this case, we advise you to verify the account (preferably with a mobile number) and also perform tasks such as Follow, Like and Comment on the official Instagram mobile app.
Below are tips to help you overcome the Feedback Required error;
Note: These tips work differently depending on the account trust and what triggered the error
1. Deactivate the activity: The first step will be to identify what triggers this error. Is it when you run a specific tool or it occurs on all of your activities?
For example, you could see the error only when you run a specific function like Auto-like or Auto-comment. Meanwhile, other functions like Auto Follow and Unfollow are still working perfectly fine.
What you need to do in this case will be to pause the specific activities for 24 hours while other functions are still running.
2. Pause ALL account activities: If you encounter this error when you perform any function via IGplan, then you need to pause the entire account from performing any task for 24hours. Also, you’re advised not to perform any activity on the Instagram official mobile app during this period.
3. Reduce Activity Speed: When the pause period in step 1 is finally over, you should set up new activities with a lower speed. If you had been running your activity on the Fast speed, switch to the speed before it (Medium).
Run your activities with this reduced speed for at least a week.
4. Avoid running multiple tasks: To be on the safer side, it is recommended to run single activities for the first few days, and never run more than two activities for the next few weeks.
Also, when combining multiple activities, always avoid Auto Follow + Auto Unfollow at the same time. This could be risky for your account. You can combine two other activities aside from these two.
5. Always read your Activity Log: The purpose of the logs page for every activity is to let you know how your account is performing all tasks. When you follow these logs, you’ll be able to tell when things are not going right, and you can easily deactivate any activity generating too many errors.
Note: Always deactivate any activity that shows any error similar to ‘InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback Required’ to avoid sending more requests to Instagram.
The above suggestions are what have worked for many of our users who have come across the Instagram Feedback Required error. It is not necessary to try all of the above as a single one could be a fix to your own issue. Understanding what triggers the error is the key to solving it.
If you have any question regarding this article, please Contact us here.
Still need help? Click here to submit a support ticket